FS: Labradar Lite + accessories

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Forum rules
Please note the following :

Advertising of Firearms & Firearm Parts will no longer be permitted in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy Forum.
Please use the Sub-Forum.

Any Firearms or Firearm Parts advertised in this forum will be moved or deleted.

Please read the for further details.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JezL
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FS: Labradar Lite + accessories

#1 Postby JezL » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:29 am

FS: Labradar Lite + Accessories
Excellent condition - I have had no real issues with it using the trigger. I secure the trigger with Rubber Bands to my scope and its been great.
minor wear on Carry bag only.

I have attached the Inv/quote I got from Grenfell for reference.
Purchased New from Grenfell on 21/06/2022 ~$1386

Qty 1 Lab Radar - Lite Version (no bluetooth)
Qty 1 Carry bag
Qty 1 Bi-Pod
Qty 1 R.A.T. kit ( Trigger + Sights )

Plus + External Battery Pack and 32gb SD Card

asking $500 Posted.

PM me or 0401 769 5o3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JezL on Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Jez

JezL

Re: FS: Labradar Lite + accessories

#2 Postby JezL » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:25 pm

Bump
Regards,
Jez

JezL

Re: FS: Labradar Lite + accessories

#3 Postby JezL » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:43 pm

BUMP - Price drop $500 posted
Regards,
Jez

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”