Found..284 / 7mm barrel

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Message
Author
ECKY
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:35 am

Found..284 / 7mm barrel

#1 Postby ECKY » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:31 pm

Wanting to buy a 284/7mm barrel. Heavy Palma or varmint profile.
1:8 twist with a finish length of 30"
Please send pm.
Thanks Ecky
0419654081
Last edited by ECKY on Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Trev-39
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Wtb.. 284 / 7mm barrel

#2 Postby Old Trev-39 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:18 pm

Give Maddco a try. He produces a good barrel and is cheaper than the imports. Support a local manufacturer. I have had numerous barrels from him and have no complaints. 7mm, 6.5mm, and .22R/F. all good. Will also get it guicker than the imports unless they have them in stock.
Cheers,
Trevor.

PMcC
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:21 pm

Re: Wtb.. 284 / 7mm barrel

#3 Postby PMcC » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:48 pm

P M sent

ECKY
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:35 am

Re: Wtb.. 284 / 7mm barrel

#4 Postby ECKY » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:11 pm

Old Trev-39 wrote:Give Maddco a try. He produces a good barrel and is cheaper than the imports. Support a local manufacturer. I have had numerous barrels from him and have no complaints. 7mm, 6.5mm, and .22R/F. all good. Will also get it guicker than the imports unless they have them in stock.
Cheers,
Trevor.


Hey mate.
I Have one on order through maddco. It was ordered through my gunsmith back in July last year. Still waiting unfortunately.

Bluza
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:30 am
Location: Gawler

Re: Wtb.. 284 / 7mm barrel

#5 Postby Bluza » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:38 pm


SeanC18
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:31 pm

Re: Wtb.. 284 / 7mm barrel

#6 Postby SeanC18 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:09 pm

I receive Madco barrels from order in about 6/8 weeks I would say that your gunsmith is the holdup

ECKY
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:35 am

Re: Wtb.. 284 / 7mm barrel

#7 Postby ECKY » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:34 am

I think they have been under the pump through covid. I will give them a call Monday and find out where they are at with it.

Matt P
Posts: 1485
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:22 pm

Re: Wtb.. 284 / 7mm barrel

#8 Postby Matt P » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:54 am

SeanC18 wrote:I receive Madco barrels from order in about 6/8 weeks I would say that your gunsmith is the holdup

He obviously likes you !!

Mistit
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:38 am

Re: Wtb.. 284 / 7mm barrel

#9 Postby Mistit » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Matt P wrote:
SeanC18 wrote:I receive Madco barrels from order in about 6/8 weeks I would say that your gunsmith is the holdup

He obviously likes you !!

Plus 1 on that
I used too get them from one week to 6 weeks had one on order for over 3
Months now
Spoke to Neville last week and he said still coming
Eventually
Love his barrels and sense of humour

Old Trev-39
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Found..284 / 7mm barrel

#10 Postby Old Trev-39 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:10 pm

I have only delt with Nev personally and have always received top service from him . Has always delivered when he has said. Sure I have waited at times, but never excessive. When I fit a new barrel, I order another another. Do not have a problem then.
Cheers,
Trevor.


Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests