WTB: Berger 6mm 90 gr BT Target

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Forum rules
Please note the following :

Advertising of Firearms & Firearm Parts will no longer be permitted in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy Forum.
Please use the Firearms & Firearm Parts For Sale Sub-Forum.

Any Firearms or Firearm Parts advertised in this forum will be moved or deleted.

Please read the READ THIS FIRST! (Advertising Rules) for further details.
Blindbat

WTB: Berger 6mm 90 gr BT Target

#1 Postby Blindbat » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:52 pm

As a bit of fun I'm looking to get into Sporter Hunter with a 243 and I would like to trial some Berger 90gr projectiles. The Berger twist rate calculator say they are marginal in a 10 twist barrel. I can only find them in lots of 1000 which cost more than the rifle I intend to use them in so I thought it would be wise to see if I could find 50-100 to trial them first.

Any advice/offers will be appreciated.

Cruiser

Re: WTB: Berger 6mm 90 gr BT Target

#2 Postby Cruiser » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:11 pm

Have you tried the Q store, they had some not to long ago. They weren't on the site, so I called them in store. They did have them in stock. I bought a couple of boxes.

Jeff.

Blindbat

#3 Postby Blindbat » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:23 pm

Cruiser wrote:Have you tried the Q store, they had some not to long ago. They weren't on the site, so I called them in store. They did have them in stock. I bought a couple of boxes.

Jeff.

Thanks Jeff......I have looked at Q store and they only have lots of 1000 left. A bit too much to outlay without knowing if they will shoot in my rifle. If there is a chance they have a couple of boxes of 100 available that they have not put on the website I will give them a call. In the mean time I will consider all offers.

agro

#4 Postby agro » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:46 am

I have a box of BERGER 6mm 88gn FB high BC varmint projectiles (98 count) I can let go if you are interested.
Asking $70 + postage.
Send me a pm if you are interested
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blindbat

#5 Postby Blindbat » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:08 pm

Thanks for the offer agro..... I'm wanting to test the 90gn target projectile. I have some 90gn lapua Scenar to keep going for a while but I really want to try the Berger Targets.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”