Wanting to swap Joypod for front rest

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Lachlan

Wanting to swap Joypod for front rest

#1 Postby Lachlan » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:37 pm

I’ve been using a Joypod for the past year and it’s time to upgrade. All my guns are F open hence the reason to swap.

Looking for anything around a similar price range to my Joypod, Shadetree, bald eagle, etc.

The Joypod is in good condition, some scratches here and there, but will be polished before sale/swap. There is a hole drilled in each ‘ski’ when it ran a different ski setup bolted to the bottom of the Seb ski. I’m currently waiting on a small part from Seb Aus to replace a worn out picatinny quick release bolt.

If you want to offer money I might be keen on a straight sale instead of a swap. Feel free to text me for more info. Im located in Toowoomba, QLD

Darling Downs Rifle Club

Gary Nitro

Re: Wanting to swap Joypod for front rest

#2 Postby Gary Nitro » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:11 am

have a fire controll with a balance beam added to front for easier use if interested Gary send me your mobile ill get u photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”