NQRA 2023 KINGS

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

superx10

NQRA 2023 KINGS

#1 Postby superx10 » Mon May 15, 2023 11:54 am

This was my first at the abovre event and i must say what a great competition to be involved in super friendly people amazing geography of the range with the big granite studded hill in the background, yummie food with full time cooks in the kitchen cooking both Asian and Aussie food all day and a night time meal as well.
Congrats to all the winners with Danny Kelly winning F Open and not dropping a point the whole Kings, James Corbett on his 39 TR win not dropping a point
Jordan Drew taking FTR
wayne Swift F standard
And the most delightful Father and Daughter taking out spoterter hunter .

Just a top event from the NQRA that was run very well in there 2023 kings and the biggest to date with over 110 competetters. =D>

Daveh

Re: NQRA 2023 KINGS

#2 Postby Daveh » Mon May 15, 2023 8:57 pm

Everyone I spoke to enjoyed the event. It was a challenging few days of shooting. If you got lazy and thought the condition was an easy read you would be punished.
The top shooters made it look easy and the rest of us had to work hard!
Met a lot of new people and hope to catch up again on a range.

I remember meeting Scotty on the last range of the Townsville open on Tuesday but didn't get to sit down for a chat through the King's. I'm glad you enjoyed the event.

Jordan shot exceptionally well and ended with a well deserved win in FTR. Congratulations mate! And thanks for your help and encouragement along the way.

Congratulations to all the other winners as well.

I was truly amazed by the TR shooters ability to shoot clean without rests or bipods and no scopes. It was a pleasure scoring for them.

Can't wait until next year.
I'll have to remember to anneal my primers!
Dave

superx10

Re: NQRA 2023 KINGS

#3 Postby superx10 » Tue May 16, 2023 2:59 pm

Hi Dave
Thanks for the reply I was thinking good news gets no comments. Yes the TR guys are something else I was on JC target, wow impressive shooting , hope to catch up next year or at Belmont.
cheers

Return to “Events”