Sell Your Guns Cheap Online

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

BlackDog

Sell Your Guns Cheap Online

#1 Postby BlackDog » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:04 am

Hi Guys,

Just thought while I'm here, I'll give you a heads-up - if you want to sell a firearm, reloading gear, cases, projectiles etc, you can do it for free at

https://used-guns.com.au/

It's a new website crawling up Google to be the No.1 Firearms Used Guns Reselling Market Place in Australia within the next 12 months.

If you use the Coupon Code "UGMFree" during the checkout process, you get your ads for free. (No credit card needed.)

(It's mostly finished, but I'm still working on the Mobile Phone section.) It's got a rising audience so give it a go.... there are video tutorials if you get stuck.

Cheers

:idea:

Jason72

Re: Sell Your Guns Cheap Online

#2 Postby Jason72 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:27 am

Good on you and thanks for taking the time to set up the website.
What is the differences we should look out for between this usedguns.com.au site and the other usedguns.com.au site?

Cheers
Jason

flatlina

#3 Postby flatlina » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:07 pm

I just tried the site and had trouble with the adds being that large I had to scroll across and down to read them. Not too sure if I need to change some settings but never had this problem before.

UL1700

#4 Postby UL1700 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:44 am

Is this the same as the free gun sales that was posted about the other day or are we watering down the market even further?

PeteFox

#5 Postby PeteFox » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:00 pm

UL1700 wrote:Is this the same as the free gun sales that was posted about the other day or are we watering down the market even further?

It’s a new one, and the owner has hijacked every ad on usedguns.com.au by replying to them with spam disguised as a query. This new website has also nearly hijacked the web address.
Pete

UL1700

#6 Postby UL1700 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 pm

PeteFox wrote:
UL1700 wrote:Is this the same as the free gun sales that was posted about the other day or are we watering down the market even further?

It’s a new one, and the owner has hijacked every ad on usedguns.com.au by replying to them with spam disguised as a query. This new website has also nearly hijacked the web address.
Pete

Makes sense. Quick google search didn't bring it up and it appears the OP account has just been created in an attempt to proliferate awareness of a website nobody needs or asked for.

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”