NORM 7mm SAUM brass for sale !!!

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Azzopardi

NORM 7mm SAUM brass for sale !!!

#1 Postby Azzopardi » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:39 pm

Hi all,

If you are in the market for NORMA 7mm SAUM brass, please contact the below to place an order.

Company: Accuracy Matters
E: darren@accuracymatters.com.au
M: 0448 895 104
Regards,
Azzo

DJB366

Re: NORM 7mm SAUM brass for sale !!!

#2 Postby DJB366 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:49 am

Hi All,

Unfortunately I have some bad news regarding the order for 7 SAUM Norma Brass, the brass was ordered several moth's ago through the Australian Importer TSA, I ordered 13,000 pcs of 7 SAUM and 3,000pcs of 300WSM, delivery was scheduled for February 2023, on the 21st of December 2022 I chased TSA for an update on delivery, they called me back on the 23rd December and advised that RUAG Group who owns Beretta has purchased the Norma Company and as a consequence all orders have been cancelled.

To TSA's Credit they contacted Beretta Australia immediately and advised them of the order I had placed and asked them what they could do to assist, as I currently don't have an account with Beretta Aust this I thought was going to be impossible. However Beretta Aust representatives contacted me to discuss a way ahead, they have advised that we can order however delivery now is going to be August 2023. This is very disappointing given how hard it is to get this Brass, I will continue to work with them .

If you still want to be part of this order please send an email ASAP to darren@accuracymatters.com.au, I will call the people who I have on my list if I don't hear from them and then resubmit the order to reflect the numbers required.

Thanks and Regards

Darren Bradley
Accuracy Matters
Mob: 411939223

Return to “General Forum”