NRAA Small Country Clubs

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Barossa_222

Re: NRAA Small Country Clubs

#16 Postby Barossa_222 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:51 pm

Wingnut wrote:Yes raven it’s me. Yes, I’ve also stirred the pot, I probably should have followed my own advice and kept my hands off my keyboard. It’s incredibly frustrating finding out about issues through back channels and Chinese whispers. I’m passionate about trying to grow our sport. I want to know what members are thinking and what there needs are, but absolutely no one is telling us anything. Instead I get a whisper to check out this site. We can’t even get people to nominate for positions on the board. I have zero idea on how to change things. Those issues that we do become aware of, we have acted on. Again, I’m happy to hand over the baton to anyone else who wants to stand up and have a go. I’m obviously out of touch with what our shooters want. So please, I’m begging all of you in here who are SARA members, nominate for the board. Bring your ideas with you and implement changes that you want to see.

As a financial member of SARA I would expect that the chairman, acting or not, conduct themselves with much more decorum that what has been shown here is this "back channel" forum.

Return to “General Forum”