Rosedale Rifle Club - 2 Day OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

ajvanwyk

Rosedale Rifle Club - 2 Day OPM

#1 Postby ajvanwyk » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:23 am

Flyer and more details to follow... the highlights:

Day 1: 5-6-700yd
Day 2: 8-9-1000yd

** Manual Marking by paid markers **
Albert
Rosedale Rifle Club
Australian Points Series

ajvanwyk

Re: Rosedale Rifle Club - 2 Day OPM

#2 Postby ajvanwyk » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Here are some photos of the weekend shoot... It was a tale of two VERY different days.... Day one, HOT, Mirage, Fishtail.... Day 2 Wet, Cold and blowing a bloody gale.... for more photo's follow us on Facebook - #RosedaleRC

I would like to thank our major sponsors, Australian Munitions (ADI), H&S Firearms and Patties Pies for their incredible contributions. As you will see from our trophy table, the competitors received amazing prizes which could not have been achieved without their support.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Albert
Rosedale Rifle Club
Australian Points Series

ajvanwyk

#3 Postby ajvanwyk » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:30 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Albert
Rosedale Rifle Club
Australian Points Series

AlanF

#4 Postby AlanF » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Thanks for the photos Albert, and I'd like to acknowledge the great job that you and others did with sponsorship, and also your shooting performance. The conditions in the middle of Sunday at 900 yards were at times the toughest I've seen at Rosedale, and your scorecard came back to the stats desk with a 58 - very impressive.

On the subject of ETs, I've always said we need honest reporting of performance and I have to say that we decided to abandon the two Hexta ETs allocated to TR shooters after the first shoot on Saturday because of a problem with one of them which we haven't yet identified. Fortunately we had enough capacity on the manual targets to cope, and shooters accepted the disruption well. We made a real effort to have them well maintained and ready but they are a complex system and the unexpected can happen.

Results are on the NRAA website HERE

Return to “Events”