Clermont OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Josh Cox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Clermont OPM

#1 Postby Josh Cox » Sat May 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Presently at the Clermont OPM, a fantastic shoot, I will post photos when I return from these BS arctic conditions :).

Julian D

Re: Clermont OPM

#2 Postby Julian D » Mon May 11, 2015 5:21 am

It was a fantastic shoot , my first ever competition in this type of shooting . I had an absolute ball & has sparked the fire in my belly to give it a red hot go .

The nights got a bit chilly and the days were fairly warm , and the range conditions were nothing like I had ever seen before at my local club , so the experience was invaluable .

So many great shooters , and some very good scores , but the fact that there were so few possibles just shows how difficult the conditions were .

If anyone on here is from the Clermont club , thank you . I had a wonderful time with some awesome people . I will Definitely do it again .

Julian

Josh Cox

#3 Postby Josh Cox » Mon May 11, 2015 7:18 am

Was an awesome weekend OPM, great people, great location, other than it being a tad cold for us Notherners (-1 C, what the hell is that ? ).

40 shooters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 21 F Class and 19 TR, including a good number of new shooters. A good number of TR royalty, including Peter S and Charles A.

The markers did an awesome job, well done.

I'll be there next year.

Big Tim L's clean sweep of F open :)
Last edited by Josh Cox on Mon May 11, 2015 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Josh Cox

#4 Postby Josh Cox » Mon May 11, 2015 7:30 am

Tim L

#5 Postby Tim L » Mon May 11, 2015 8:47 am

Thanks to all at Clermont, a small club with a lot of character and a great range. The flags lie, the mirage lies and I'm pretty sure the wind itself lies !!! Definitely tricky.
Big well done to Brian Ahern for the only possible in F Class =D> =D> =D>

I was pleased to come away winning F Open with my FTR rig :^o (Not a lie, but you'll have to look at the score boards). Would be great to see some F Open and FTR out there next year, don't thinks it's going to be a walk in the park though. May even be shooting to 1000m :twisted:

Gloves and beanie next year :shock:

plumbs7

#6 Postby plumbs7 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:50 pm

From memory , Clermont RC was Billy Singh's rifle club after the Great War . He had a diggers block in Clermont I think! Looks very dry there at the moment ! Good picks , thanks Josh . Graham .

Return to “Events”