2021 NSDRA OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

phillh

2021 NSDRA OPM

#1 Postby phillh » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:54 am

I am pleased to present you with the current approved programme for the North Shore DRA 2-Day OPM. We are expecting to be award over $8,000 in trophies and prizes over the course of the two-days.

Due to range calendar scheduling we had to hold the event on the 8th and 9th of May – with the 9th of May being Mothers-Day – but I really hope you will all be able to work around that and save the dates and come and compete. We have a wonderful programme planned – and you can shoot at every distance on Hornsby Range over two-days.

We are still taking on sponsors – so if you would like to personally contribute to the event as a sponsor – let me know.

Kind Regards,

Adrian Bonanni

NSDRA President

Adrian.Bonanni@cba.com.au

2021 NSDRA OPM Flyer -Updated 20210316.docx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

phillh

Re: 2021 NSDRA OPM

#2 Postby phillh » Tue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm

Informing all that online booking system is still open – and we are offering over $8,000 in prizes for this event!

· $500 Q-Store Vouchers for Top OPM Aggregate Score fired in F-Open and F-Std;

· $300 Cash prize for the Top OPM Aggregate Score fired by a TR Shooter aged under 25;

· And many more prizes……

Adrian Bonanni

Return to “Events”