Left hand Farley Rest

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Fergus Bailey

Left hand Farley Rest

#1 Postby Fergus Bailey » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:46 am

This Farley rest is the original design and was one of the first in Australia in the mid 2000s. I had all the internals rebuilt to the current standard by BRT in 2012 and I have not used the rest since. The rest has signs of wear, but everything operates fine. Comes with Farley carry bag. I can post at additional cost if required, but would much prefer pick up. Price $1500

In case anyone is wondering what makes this a left hand version, its only the height adjustment that is reversed. The actual joystick operation is fully ambidextrous.

tinks

Re: Left hand Farley Rest

#2 Postby tinks » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:52 pm

I am interested in your rest but can get hold of a new 1 for $1800. Would you consider $750 for it as it is quite old now

Fergus Bailey

Re: Left hand Farley Rest

#3 Postby Fergus Bailey » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm

No. Definitely would not consider $750. It is old, but all the internals of the joystick operation have been completely rebuilt, so brand new. And this one is available now, don't know when you would see a new one.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”