Custom Aussie made reloading blocks

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Forum rules
Please note the following :

Advertising of Firearms & Firearm Parts will no longer be permitted in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy Forum.
Please use the Firearms & Firearm Parts For Sale Sub-Forum.

Any Firearms or Firearm Parts advertised in this forum will be moved or deleted.

Please read the READ THIS FIRST! (Advertising Rules) for further details.
Lachlan

Custom Aussie made reloading blocks

#1 Postby Lachlan » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:56 pm

Australian made custom CNC’d reloading blocks.

These are made by a fellow F Class shooter who is supporting our community by offering unique, high-end Australian made equipment for top level shooters. These blocks come in 100, 150, 200 and 300 rounds. They have holes through to help limit rogue kernels of powder making your case wobble, numbered rows if you forget how to count, holes that fit BRT funnels perfectly (or most other funnels for that matter), raised bottom section to limit scratching of your bench, have 15mm deep holes for cases, tight case tolerances, are very heavy to limit knocking your powder out and have carry handles cut out for ease of use.

The prices do not include postage. It’s roughly $25-$35 postage, depending on your location and loading block size. Please remember, these are for the shooters who appreciate quality gear, they’re not for the feint of heart. If you’re not a fan of the price, remember that there are others who are happy to pay good money for Australian made, quality products that are hard to get, please keep that in mind.

$250 for a 100 block
$350 for 150
$400 for 200
$525 for 300

They come in either 223, 308 (bolt face; 308, Creedmoor, BR variants, 6.5x47, etc), 284 win and magnum (300WM/7RM, PRC, SAUM, WSM, ETC).

Without advertising anywhere they are already selling fast. Please contact Raj by phone to order yours today! (Pictured are 100 and 150 sized blocks. A 300 count 284W block is coming off the CNC tomorrow, so will have pics soon)

+61 432 266 940
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lachlan on Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lachlan

Re: Custom Aussie made reloading blocks

#2 Postby Lachlan » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:58 pm

More pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fire Dog

#3 Postby Fire Dog » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:18 pm

Very nice but $$$$ :(
Looks like you took some hints on the build from Area 419. Like the idea of drilling a small hole to let any extraneous powder fall through..
However, if you have powder falling through then it is NOT in the case and you have a round that is a bit light on the load...
Having any powder spill contained in the bottom of the loading block hole tells me if that is an issue. It is easy to bump a case and knock out a few grains when putting the next case into the block...
Their blocks of 50 are $55 and not so massive on the the work bench.
Their 300rd block is $300 and stair stepped.
BTW: That is an Area 419 funnel... From BRT :D

Do you do 50 rd blocks? Do you have rubber feet/pads on the bottom to keep block from sliding round?

"Area 419 Billet Anodized Loading block.
The same awesome loading block you’ve come to love from us, just anodized to hold up to all your abuse better.
50 places of 308, Magnum, or Lapua bolt faced rounds. Features rubber pads on the bottom to keep from sliding around.
Block is machined in house from 6061-T6 Aluminum. Dimensions are 9.5″ x 4″ x 5/8″. Holes are 0.500″ deep and are a tight fit around the case to prevent tipping over.
Hole bottoms have a small “divot” in the very center to catch powder kernels and prevent any possible accidents with primers."

I have a very old 60rd block {Back to the days when you bought boxes of 20 cartridges and then reloaded the empties} made by Flambeau called a Twin 60 Loading Block as it will take small base cartridges
{.223 and variants} on one side and turned over will take any case that has a .308 size case head.
Wish I could get another one... The extra two rows lets me move case that have been powdered into a clear spot so no double charges and the same when setting projectiles in it allows a bit of finger room to be able to space out a load of 50rds.
[/font]

GlennA

#4 Postby GlennA » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:53 pm

I have these trays…they are very stable. I fit the tray on a towel and when I’ve wet tumbled my brass the hole in the bottom of the tray allows perfect drying. As far as slipping around goes, these trays don’t but I still put dining chair leg stick on protectors underneath the tray to protect my work table. The added stability saves a lot of powder fill issues.
There’s a reason for everything!

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”