F/S - Labradar

Here you have an audience of people with similar equipment needs. Chances are that someone will have what you need or vice versa.

Moderator: Mod

Forum rules
Please note the following :

Advertising of Firearms & Firearm Parts will no longer be permitted in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy Forum.
Please use the Firearms & Firearm Parts For Sale Sub-Forum.

Any Firearms or Firearm Parts advertised in this forum will be moved or deleted.

Please read the READ THIS FIRST! (Advertising Rules) for further details.
adamjp

F/S - Labradar

#1 Postby adamjp » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:03 pm

Well, for reasons of ease getting onto the range I have crossgraded to a new chronograph. This means the very competent Labradar is up for sale.

What is it?
A chronograph that sits on the bench and measures bullet speed using a doppler radar.

How does it work?
The unit is triggered by the muzzle blast of the rifle/pistol/shotgun. The radar pulses signal downrange and measures the bounce off your bullet.

Will it do air rifles?
Yes, but people normally need a recoil based trigger rather than the acoustic trigger built in. These are readily available, but has not been a problem for me as I'm pretty much a centrefire shooter.

Is it still in warranty?
No. 12 months warranty only.
This unit was purchased by me from Delta Tactical in December 2018.
It has been used 30 times a year since then, thousands of shots, and it still works perfectly.

Why is your new one better?
It is smaller and that matters to me.
The Labradar has features the new one doesn't, mainly a very good integration with your mobile phone and the ability to get readings of bullet velocities at chosen points downrange. I have mine set on 20m, 40m, 60m, 80m and 100m. It usually gets 20, 40 and 60, larger bullets will go to 100m. The measured drop in velocity allow you to make a bullet BC specifically for that bullet, in your rifle, at the speed you are shooting it. Quite handy.

How much?
I'm after $600 plus shipping.
Labradar, powerbank & cable, small tripod, bag and instructions.

Contact me for pictures.

Return to “For Sale/Wanted to Buy”