Seb Mini Joystick Tension

Get or give advice on equipment, reloading and other technical issues.

Moderator: Mod

Jase PTRC

Seb Mini Joystick Tension

#1 Postby Jase PTRC » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello. Just wondering if anyone has instructions or knows how to lower the tension on the joystick on the mini. I tried adjusting the grub screws on the front but it just made the top wobble. Jasmay can yoi help me out here?

AlanF

Re: Seb Mini Joystick Tension

#2 Postby AlanF » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Jase PTRC wrote:Hello. Just wondering if anyone has instructions or knows how to lower the tension on the joystick on the mini. I tried adjusting the grub screws on the front but it just made the top wobble. Jasmay can yoi help me out here?

As far as I know, this model doesn't have user instructions. There is third adjustment screw in the middle of the underside of the main body of rest top. If you tighten all 3 just enough for the screws not to be loose, then I've found that is the lightest tension you can get without a wobble. And by all accounts its about as light as it gets for any joystick rest.

Gyro

#3 Postby Gyro » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:43 am

Just take it apart Jase ? Can't be that complicated surely plus then you'll get to learn exactly what's going on with all the internals.

I took my Shadetree Top apart then modified/improved it ! It never surprises me nowadays to find things that need sorting with any of the shooting gear. Regards Rob Kerridge.

Jase PTRC

#4 Postby Jase PTRC » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:52 am

I had pulled it down to a point but never noticed the adjustment screw in the bottom. Will have a look toniggt when i get home. Am just being cautious incase something pops out and i cant get it back together haha

Return to “Equipment & Technical”