"omarks" making them shoot

Get or give advice on equipment, reloading and other technical issues.

Moderator: Mod

Lynn Otto

#31 Postby Lynn Otto » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:57 am

Of course it's always worth trying, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Speaking of hijacking rifles, I'm absolutely sure that progress on the new rifle Trev is building for himself suddenly slowed when I expressed and interest in shooting with it. :shock: :lol: Of course it could just be that he's really busy at work but..... Marriage is all about sharing isn't it, you know what's his is ours and what's minie is mine. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Lynn

bully_eye

#32 Postby bully_eye » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:40 am

It's statements like that, Lynn, that make me glad my girlfriend has expressed no interest in target shooting what so ever! :P

Michael

Lynn Otto

#33 Postby Lynn Otto » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:11 am

LOL Michael

It doesn't really work like that and the up side is that I don't complain about the money he spends on his chosen sport or how much time he spends working at the range, reloading in the shed etc :D

Or keeping this thread in mind how much time he spends making my Omarks shoot well, and he does a quite good job of that. :D

Lynn

littlebang556

Sharing

#34 Postby littlebang556 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:47 pm

Ithink you frightened everyone away Lynn.

My wife has always insisted:

"what's mine is mine and...
whats yours is mine too.

Regards

Rob Alman

littlebang556

Sights

#35 Postby littlebang556 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:01 pm

I know all you guys will say that a scope would have fixed my problems so I am ready for what comes my way.
Just finished the WA Queens fullbore, only on the competitive side for the final day as discovered all too late that I had 1 1/2 lines backlash in my windage arm as well as 1/2 in my elev.
A prime example of how not to get an omark to shoot.
A mistake that I am sorry had to happen during my 1st Queens but I am sure it will not next year...lets hope I cant find any excuses next year.
Now I'm ready to find out all about scopes.

Regards

Rob A

Return to “Equipment & Technical”