New To F-Class - Equipment Check

Get or give advice on equipment, reloading and other technical issues.

Moderator: Mod

Brad Y

#46 Postby Brad Y » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi Alan

Yep that's right mine went 0-9 as well.

I've got a spare v24 at home so might try and use that on the new 308. Will be interesting to see how it goes with repeatability, otherwise I will get another t24

Deano 29

#47 Postby Deano 29 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Being relatively new to f class myself, I started in mid may last year and got my first ever rifle in October the same year I can tell you that you get what you pay for. I looked at getting into the sport as cheaply as possible and when I spoke to my gunsmith I got the best advice and that is if you see yourself staying with the sport spend once and get the best you can afford. I found shooting very addictive. I bought a March 10-60x with the 3/32nd and it's perfect. All the advice you have been given is spot on and that is a dot reticle is all you need, with the super v target you can't have to much crap on your reticle, trust me the super v is just way to small. One thing I can say is shooting is a sport where everyone offers advice based on experience and not too many sports competitors are willing to give away hard earned secrets. I love the sport and enjoy meeting new people at each competition I go to.'I hope you do the same!

Good luck

Return to “Equipment & Technical”