NQRA Queens

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

lonerider43

Re: NQRA Queens

#31 Postby lonerider43 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:58 pm

lonerider43 wrote:bloody well done to all who shot !!!

very well done to our guys:Norm,Nick and paul.
good onya fellas.....

now ?
Australian's Against "Gun-A-Phobia"

SteveL

#32 Postby SteveL » Mon May 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi Guys, thanks for the kind words. It certainly feels good to tick that one off the list.
It was also very pleasing to see Tim,Norm and Jason (TR) all win there first Queens prize, they are all fantastic shots and gentlemen.

This event gave me a chance to thoroughly test out a new and improved Barnard replacement trigger that is about to hit the market.
With previous testing only limited to 20 or so shots at our local club shoot on weekends this was the perfect endurance test and it did not disappoint.
The trigger is creep free and breaks like glass. More will come out on this forum in the very near future.

DaveMc

#33 Postby DaveMc » Tue May 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Awesome work Stevo - What a great few years you have had and have really showed the world you are a force to be reckoned with in any discipline (Now won Queens in FTR, FS and FO as well as wind coach world champ!! - a pretty impressive resume.)

Thoroughly deserved and well done.

Congrats to all other winners too.

BRETT B

#34 Postby BRETT B » Tue May 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Well done Laz , I feel they may have to charge you a few extra dollars for all the new X ring centres you destroyed :lol:

Great Effort =D> ..
BRETT BUNYAN F CLASS OPEN SHOOTER W.A.

RonM

#35 Postby RonM » Sun May 27, 2018 4:29 pm

This event gave me a chance to thoroughly test out a new and improved Barnard replacement trigger that is about to hit the market.
With previous testing only limited to 20 or so shots at our local club shoot on weekends this was the perfect endurance test and it did not disappoint.
The trigger is creep free and breaks like glass. More will come out on this forum in the very near future.

Hi Steve.
Congrats on your latest! Very interested in the new trigger - please put me on your 'I want one" list :)
Regards Ron

Return to “Events”