Australia vs New Zealand F-Open Teams Match

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

cheech

Re: Australia vs New Zealand F-Open Teams Match

#16 Postby cheech » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:45 pm

I was part of the first FTR team 2015 and it was so memorable to say the least . The best hospitality one could ever ask for , as nothing was too much trouble !

The legal stuff NZ end was a breeze, one of the chief RO's during the comp was the National firearms officer who granted us 1 year NZ firearm license , bet you would see that in this country!!

Have fun you will

GSells

#17 Postby GSells » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Ok , getting into the playful banter and how much Kiwis and Aussies luv eachother !! Here is a joke to set off the mood for the Trans Tasman celebration!!

A Chinaman, a German and a Kiwi are working on a high rise construction site.
At lunch time, they sat down together and opened their lunchboxes. The Chinaman looked inside and said, "Ah, if I get dumpling again, I gonna jump off the building". The German looked inside and said, "Mann, if I get Sauerkraut nd Pickle again, I vill jump off zee building too". The Kiwi looked inside and said, "Smokes if I get fush and chups again, I'm gonna jump off this building as well'! The next day at lunchtime, they open their lunchboxes. The Chinaman looked inside and said, "Ah, DUMPLINGS!!!". He jumped off the 32nd floor and died. The German looked inside and said, "Mann, SAUERKRAUT ND PICKLE!!!!" He jumped off the 32nd floor and died. The Kiwi looked inside and said, "Smokes, FUSH AND CHUPS!!!" He jumped off the 32nd floor and died.
At the funeral, the Chinamans wife said, "If I know he no like dumplings, I will have make something different". The Germans wife said, "If I know he doesn't like Sauerkraut nd Pickle, I vould have made zompting (something) divferent." Everyone looked at the Kiwi's wife. She said, "Don't look at me, he made his own lunch".

Steve N

#18 Postby Steve N » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Interesting piece of history.
In 1802 the Kiwis invented the condom using a sheep's lower intestine.
In 1822 the Aussies somewhat refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the sheep first.

GSells

#19 Postby GSells » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:34 am

Steve N wrote:Interesting piece of history.
In 1802 the Kiwis invented the condom using a sheep's lower intestine.
In 1822 the Aussies somewhat refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the sheep first.

Boy , that’s a baaaaaaaaa..d joke :mrgreen:

AlanF

#20 Postby AlanF » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:46 am

If Australia had nice cuddly sheep like NZ there wouldn't be any sheep jokes :D .

Return to “Events”