F CLASS ONLY OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Matt P

F CLASS ONLY OPM

#1 Postby Matt P » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:07 pm

To All
There is going to be an F CLASS OPM held a Gilgandra on the 28-29 of April it will be shot over 7 ranges and the top 4 from each class will shoot off for the Grand Agg. FO and FS will be catered for, there is also accommodation and food avalible at very resonable rates. So all you F Class shooters and TR shooters that would like to have a go, here's your chance. You've got 2 months to get your s%^t together so NO excuses !!!
I'll get Alan to add the flyer to the events page.
With new rules going through there maybe some slight changes but I would say that we'll be shooting on the current targets.

Matt P

Matt P

#2 Postby Matt P » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Is anyone interested in supporting this shoot ???
If so please let me know.
Matt P

AlanF

#3 Postby AlanF » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:29 pm

To see the flyer, CLICK HERE

Matt,

The best I can say at this stage is possible (its about 11 hrs drive :shock: ). To make it worthwhile I'd want to be sure there would be a good sized field of quality shooters. I guess its going to depend on how many Sth Queensland, ACT, and especially NSW shooters, are prepared to travel. I like the format with the shoot-off - will create an interesting climax for the event.

A couple of questions - the flyer says at the start it will be run under the 2007 SSRs, yet rifle weights and targets seem to from the 2006 SSRs. Which is it? Also, not important, but I can't find whether range distances are metres or yds?

Alan

Matt P

#4 Postby Matt P » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:46 am

Alan
Range is in yrds. I'm yet to confirm but I'd say 2007 rifle rule with 06 targets as I don't think the targets are avalible as yet, what are the VRA doing for the Queens.
Matt P

AlanF

#5 Postby AlanF » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:02 am

Matt,

Thanks for the info - regarding targets at the Vic Queens, as you may have seen, they're onto the white centres for F-Std, but I don't believe the new 700 and 1000 F-Open targets will be available. I'm not even sure whose responsibility it is to start getting them made. You might remember I put up a post a few months ago asking if anyone knew who makes the best targets - but no responses. I think its important we try to get a single quality supplier.

I'll contact the NRAA and see if anything is being done from their end.

Alan

Return to “Events”