Rutland Cup 4 shooter Teams Event at FCWC

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

ecomeat

Rutland Cup 4 shooter Teams Event at FCWC

#1 Postby ecomeat » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:45 am

F Open shooters......
Your country needs you in Canada for the Rutland Cup Teams event.
FTR have had a great response and have a full 7 Man Team, Captained by Betta Gianasi from North Queensland
Unfortunately of the 14 shooters approached who were in the original F Open Development Squad (but werent selected in the full squad) we only have two confirmed starters, namely Peter Larsen and myself.
It would be pretty damned embarrassing should we not be able to fill our Team....Peter and i would have our fancy Navy blue Australian F Class blazers and fabulous shooting shirts all ready but wouldnt be able to wear them !!
So if you are an F Open shooter who had an interest in representing your country in August in Canada, in a 4 "man" coached Teams event, please contact myself or Peter Larsen urgently.
The event is shot side by side with the 8 man Teams event, at the same time.
We desperately need at least two more, and preferably three, to put their hand up. We have accomodation booked, so all you need to get right on to is an Air Canada ticket.
Tony Berry
Captain/Manager 2017 Rutland Cup F Open Team.
0416 511 094
Extreme accuracy and precision shooting at long range can be a very addictive pastime.

Peterla

Re: Rutland Cup 4 shooter Teams Event at FCWC

#2 Postby Peterla » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:12 pm

I too agree with Tony.
We have some Great FO shooter out there and would be well welcomed to out Rutland team
It would be a great experience and you will look the part with the shooting tops I have worked on and the Blue Blazer.
You will be mixing with the Great Aussie team too and watching them give it a red hot crack at back to back wins.
You can call me on 0434 308 074 or Tony and we will give you all the info we have and really make you feel wanted as part of the team.
Come on Guys and Girls this is a great opportunity that you be disappointed to miss out on and spots are free so give us a call.

Regards

Peter

Return to “Events”