South Australian State Championships - the "Queens"

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

DenisA

Re: South Australian State Championships - the "Queens"

#46 Postby DenisA » Sun May 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Congratulations to all. I'm stoked to see Andy Mc in STD A in 2nd place for the Queens with equal points to Darren and 3rd place for the grand. Brilliant job mate!!!!!

scott/r

#47 Postby scott/r » Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 am

plumbs7 wrote:I heard along the grapevine that Tr shooters were trying out for Commonwealth games !?? But not reliable info ! Some other people may know more !

Yes mate, the Australia cup was on at belmont and most of them, I beleive, went north.

RAVEN

#48 Postby RAVEN » Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Congratulations to the winners
Paul S TRA I'm not sure what Sav thinks about squadding now but his win was not based on luck he had to beat the best to win well done M8 =D> =D>
Paul the down side is that I couldn't watch you shoot as I was down early. (now there is a down side) :P
Stuart B in FO way to go bro \:D/ =D>

Darren B FS =D>
Jacinta B FSB =D>

Chris A FTR =D>

I watched Jasinta's last range I think she was one of the last on the mound and she approached it with maturity beyond her years only dropped points on her last 3 shots for 57/60
I watched her wait for the flags to fill the range before she started her sighters had to ask dad for 2 extra rounds mid string and read the conditions very well knowing that she could blow it AWSOME
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Pommy Chris

#49 Postby Pommy Chris » Mon May 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Thanks guys for the kind words. Lower light was the most challenging range I have ever shot especially when that strong down range wind comes in!
Great experience, I had a great time even if I was quite ill by the last day. Some git gave me a bad chest and a cold, grumble grumble, and I suffer colds like every bloke does...
I enjoyed coaching the NQRA team, it should be mentioned that the NQRA team shooters performed amazingly, the result does not give justice to how hard they worked especially with so little time to get together. Also thanks to Tim Lawrence for being such a great captain, we will be working hard over the next couple of years to bring it home next time.
Chris

Return to “Events”