North Arm Rifle Club OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

scott/r

Re: North Arm Rifle Club OPM

#16 Postby scott/r » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:50 am

FB_IMG_1476567829011.jpg

The range is looking pretty damn good with only 2 weeks to go. Don't forget there's free camping on the range from Friday arvo until Monday lunch, with hot showers and power.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shooter mcreid

#17 Postby shooter mcreid » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Looking amazing! And if my memory of northarm serves me, 2 seconds later the flags would have been pointing the other way.

scott/r

#18 Postby scott/r » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Haha only half of them.

scott/r

#19 Postby scott/r » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:49 am

Only 1 week to go. Good luck to everyone who is coming to shoot with us next weekend.

Amac

#20 Postby Amac » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:12 am

Scottie

Good contingent getting prepped from Bundy. Most of us getting down Friday night.

We got a 300 metre practice in yesterday during the rain and a few of the lads are in reasonable form. Steve Connolly - a lazy 126.19 and Gary Towers a disappointing 126.15..........

I've heard along the grape vine that there will be port and poker on Saturday night. I hope there a few keen on that one. I haven't been back on the port since Gundi.....I should shoot well on Sunday.

Are you going to cook brekkie for us on Saturday morning? Will a bbq be available for us to cook something if you can't?

Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers Andrew

DenisA

#21 Postby DenisA » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:27 am

Hmmmmmm, port'n poker, what sort of a scoundrel could be trying to instigate such a mess. :D

Please leave Steve and Gary at home.

Looking at Seabreeze.com.au, the wind is forecast to be very light next weekend. E to ENE will be fishtailing head winds. Should be a fun shoot.

scott/r

#22 Postby scott/r » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi Andrew,
The bbq will be there to use for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, but I wont be there in time to cook it for you all. Ive got to head home on Saturday night. There's a bbq on Saturday night for dinner being cooked.
Good to hear you guys are coming down. Well it's good for me , Gary and Steve don't shoot t/r, and I have heard some whispers of a special game of cards. I think Denis was mumbling something about strip poker. :lol:

Amac

#23 Postby Amac » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:56 am

Hi Scott

Denis and his need to remove clothing. The lengths he goes to in order show the world his chiselled features is starting to worry me. I mean seriously, he jumped in front of an exploding rifle not so long ago just so he could post the injury as a backdrop to you chest........thank god I didn't have a camera when he asked me to look at a tick he picked up at the Queens!! Regardless I'm in for the poker and the port!!!!

Really looking forward to the weekend. Always a beautiful part of the world to visit and a challenging range to boot. I'm guessing that Mustafa Reid will be bringing his A game once again to defend his title. I've got the Bundy boys all fired up and ready to go in F Open.

Scott, I am bringing Maurice Scott Irwin with me for you to play against in TR. He has been shooting okay recently too. He is due for a big win.

I'll arrange some items to throw on the BBQ for Saturday morning as I gather someone will be doing brekkie on the Sunday.

See ya Saturday morning.

Cheers Andrew

DenisA

#24 Postby DenisA » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:20 am

.......... You guys just want to see me naked, you cant be blamed though, your only human.

I'll dress down for you guys, do nipple tassels count as clothes?

plumbs7

#25 Postby plumbs7 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:19 am

DenisA wrote:.......... You guys just want to see me naked, you cant be blamed though, your only human.

I'll dress down for you guys, do nipple tassels count as clothes?

Mankini!?? :shock:

My last shoot on the weekend at Dalby ! A blistering 122.5 ! So nothing to write home about ! Think Northarm is more of a social for me lol! Might bring the Gt but will only be shooting the first day ! See ya there!

johnk

#26 Postby johnk » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:52 am

plumbs7 wrote:Mankini

2.2.6 Discipline
For the purposes of the Chapter shall be strictly observed, and without prejudice to any other penalty which may be imposed. Any competitor who:-
2.2.6.3 Conducts themselves in a manner considered to be discreditable, or unbecoming a competitor by the Executive Committee may be disqualified and any prizes won previously may be forfeited, together with entry fees.

scott/r

#27 Postby scott/r » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 am

Here's a thought that's just been burnt into my mind that I have to share. Denis's shooting position with a mankini on :shock: :cry: [-X .
John, I believe that rule will come into effect in this case.

plumbs7

#28 Postby plumbs7 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:18 pm

He would have to be disqualified as he would have an unfair advantage in wind reading! :lol:
Not to mention that he would win , because everyone would have cleared the area for miles around ! :shock:

DenisA

#29 Postby DenisA » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Graham, its not an unfair advantage if everyone else can do the same thing. There's an image for you to go to sleep with tonight Scott. Sweet dreams.

scott/r

#30 Postby scott/r » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:55 am

Now I'm just a little bit scared. :cry:

Return to “Events”