North Arm Rifle Club OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

scott/r

Re: North Arm Rifle Club OPM

#46 Postby scott/r » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Sorry guys ive dropped the ball with the 303 results. The photos I took were blurred beyond comprehension. I don't think that I could take worse photo if I tried.

Birchy67

#47 Postby Birchy67 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:59 am

Thanks North Arm Rifle Club for a great weekend. It was my first big PM and I am happy with my result and picked up some great tips and took plenty of notes. I hope to be back next year.

Gerard

#48 Postby Gerard » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:59 am

Yes indeed, thanks to the North Arm RC for a fantastic and extremely well run event.
The target markers were very fast and surely must have been suffering the heat at the butts. I heard only perhaps one or two challenges over the entire 2 days, which says something about their accuracy in marking. Only on the last range of the two days did the marker on my particular target slow down a little.. but didn't we all!
The range was immaculate, the club house/bar is the best I've seen, the cash prizes were the best I've seen as well.
So; great facilities, excellent hosted event and the most challenging range I have experienced so far.

If you have yet to sample North Arm you should make the trip next year, it really is a worthy challenge!

cheers,
Gerard.

Return to “Events”