!!! BISLEY FCWC AUGUST 2009 !!!

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

AlanF

!!! BISLEY FCWC AUGUST 2009 !!!

#1 Postby AlanF » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:52 pm

F-Class Open Shooters - who want's to go to the next F-Class World Championships \:D/ \:D/ ?

In 2005 we didn't send a team to South Africa because of lack of interest. We can't let that happen again! Its now 33 months away - the US team has already appointed their management, started securing sponsorship, and started their team selection process!

So, if you're interested please let us know on this forum. I certainly plan to be there, even if Australia doesn't have a team (or I don't make the team :? ) - the individual championships will be good enough for me.

If you do respond, please try to give an indication of how you rate your chances of getting there. While I'm sure some sponsorship would be secured for the team, I'd imagine it would involve 3 or 4 weeks away and a cost of at least $5000 per person. But its hard to put a dollar figure on the privilege of representing your country in a World Championship don't you think? Its a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity 8) - don't let it pass you by!

Alan :)

Return to “Events”