Canadian Open

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

AlanF

Canadian Open

#1 Postby AlanF » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:57 pm

There is an international F-Class teams event in Connaught, Canada in August next year. It follows the Canadian Championships, where international shooters are also welcome. There are already 2 people very keen on the idea, so post on this thread if you might be interested. If you have Acrobat Reader, here is a link to the Flyer :
http://www.ozfclass.com/calendar/flyers/canadianchamps2006.pdf

Tony Q

#2 Postby Tony Q » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:51 am

one place i love as much as Oz is Canada. (its just like here but more snow :lol: )

To go back there and shoot .... i'd love to. :)

What kind of cost are you expecting and are there any provisions for bunking up with local shooters to keep the cost down.
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

VickiMcc

#3 Postby VickiMcc » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:06 pm

Tony,

You can share a room in range with all meals for approx 30.00 per night i think. You can check this up on website. Only thing you cant do is reload ammo on the range and firearms cannot be kept with ammo in accomadation, although you can keep them in boot of car. For current info regarding this go to www.dcra.ca and all details are there on the site.

Hope this helps

Paul

Tony Q

#4 Postby Tony Q » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:58 pm

interesting site Paul ... thanks
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

S.Scheske

#5 Postby S.Scheske » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:33 pm

Tony Q wrote:one place i love as much as Oz is Canada. (its just like here but more snow :lol: )

To go back there and shoot .... i'd love to. :)

What kind of cost are you expecting and are there any provisions for bunking up with local shooters to keep the cost down.

Tony ill go if you go *note: your paying for me..ok?* lol
Sam Scheske
CTRC
2004 ADFC Rifle Team

Return to “Events”