Canberra Queens

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

bshrestha01

Re: Canberra Queens

#46 Postby bshrestha01 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:08 am

I am feeling so down on missing it this year due to various family and work reasons but I still want to have a say.

I am not much into fullbore but I still want to say congratulations to Peter Thurtell. On a side-note a very well-done to Chris Maher for his "more-than-acceptable" center counts.

Congratulations goes to Geoff Willis as well, a great shot and a better person.

And Rod Davies, I think he is getting sick and tired of hearing it but still, congratulations.

Also, what's up with the wild dog? I wonder if he will rock up one day and ask to compete in all disciplines at the same time.

And last but not the least, Joseph Jason, you stayed home when I was in Canberra and now you go there and I stayed back. It may be for the better as we may have ended up in another fight.
Sportco Omark M44 6mmBR Maddco barrel Mueller 8-32x40
Savage 12 FTR with 7mm Bartlein and NightForce Benchrest 12-42x52
Mauser m96 Swede 6.5x55 with Tasco 3-9x40
Parker Hale m84 .308 with Weekes Stock and TruFlite Barrel
Howa 1500 .223 with Tasco 6-24x40

BenW

#47 Postby BenW » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Yeah I was there f std b grade. It was a pleasure to check score for Rod easy as x x x ......
nice to met you blokes will be back next year for sure.

AlanF

#48 Postby AlanF » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:37 am

ozfclass.com rankings are now current as at the end of the ACT Queens. Brett Bond and Anthony Pedersen have jumped into the lead in F-Std and F/TR respectively. Rod Davies has extended his huge lead even further in F-Open. Clearly, all attempts to bring him back to the field are failing miserably :lol: .

See the rankings here : http://ozfclass.com/rankings/default.html

Return to “Events”