Vic Champ of champs

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

John E

Vic Champ of champs

#1 Postby John E » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:08 am

The Victorian DRA Teams matches and State Champ of Champs were held at Bendigo last Saturday and Sunday in extremely fickle wind conditions.
There were 8 F Std teams competing, consisting of 5 shooters each with 4 to count, over 3,6,7,and 900yds. The lead changed a couple of times through the day, with the Ovens and Murray DRA coming out winners at the finish.
On Sunday, 7 DRA Champions competed, over 3,6,7, and 900yds, and Adam Davies won the State Champion of Champions title with consistent shooting at each range, scoring 55, 55, 55, and 52, for a total of 217, leaving him a 4 point winner over John Kiefer and John Eland, both on 213. Congratulations to Adam and the Ovens and Murray team on their very well earned wins.
John

AlanF

#2 Postby AlanF » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:20 pm

I'd like to add my congratulations to Ovens-Murray and to Adam.

I believe you won the individual last year John. How about the winner automatically "progresses" to F-Open.......

Alan :D :D :D

Lynn Otto

#3 Postby Lynn Otto » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:34 pm

Well done to the members of the Ovens and Murray team and a big congratulations for Adam, job well done. =D> =D>

Lynn

Chopper

#4 Postby Chopper » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:54 pm

Thank you Lynn broke our last years record score i believe, it gets bigger and better every year , a sign of things to come ime sure of that , just as many FS teams as iron sight teams they tell me , it was great to see, CHOP.

John E

#5 Postby John E » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:07 am

AlanF wrote:I'd like to add my congratulations to Ovens-Murray and to Adam.

I believe you won the individual last year John. How about the winner automatically "progresses" to F-Open.......

Alan :D :D :D

Alan,
I thought that the reverse must be the case, as I notice that you have "progressed" to FS lately, and you seem to be enjoying yourself by the look of the smile on your face :D :D :D
I expect that there will be a good number of FS entries at Lang Lang next Saturday, and I would like to be part of the field, but if I can find enough bullets in the shed for the 260, I will support your efforts to get FO going, even if I will only be making up the numbers. See you there.
John

AlanF

#6 Postby AlanF » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:44 am

It will be great if you can make it John. I think Geelong in Feb will be better for numbers - there's a few who genuinely can't make it to Lang Lang.

Alan

John E

#7 Postby John E » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:04 am

AlanF wrote:It will be great if you can make it John. I think Geelong in Feb will be better for numbers - there's a few who genuinely can't make it to Lang Lang.

Alan

You don't sound too confident of getting a decent turn-up, Alan, you're making excuses for them already. Surely the local FO people who have been having a say on this site will turn up, even if only to show their support for a club that has consistently catered for FO at its annual prize meeting --- it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect anyone within a 2 hour drive of Lang Lang to put in the effort and show up.
I'll be there, even if it is only to help to make up the numbers.
John

AlanF

#8 Postby AlanF » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:05 pm

CLICK HERE to see the full results (Adobe Acrobat).

RCM

#9 Postby RCM » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:06 pm

Alan F
Re results teams at bendigo.
What was the actual score of the No4 team.
Results posted are incorrect.
RCM.

AlanF

#10 Postby AlanF » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:29 pm

RCM,

Not sure. These came from the VRA website. There was no results board at the shoot. I'll contact Robbie.

Alan

Return to “Events”