F Class State Teams Belmont 2015 - Team helpers please

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

bartman007

F Class State Teams Belmont 2015 - Team helpers please

#1 Postby bartman007 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Hi All,

This year with the running of all classes at the same time, and the introduction of FTR to our competition, it has made it more difficult to source people to perform scoring and check scoring roles for the teams. Normally Standard can help Open and vice versa, however we are all shooting at the same time.

I would like to ask if there is anyone from Victoria or any Ex Pats that would be available on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th August to assist our teams please.

I'm not sure how the other States have faired on this either, so feel free to add your names to the list of teams requiring additional assistance.

And before anyone offers - we are OK for shooters/coaches/captains :roll:

Regards,

Mike.
Victorian F Open 2015.
###

Tim N

Re: F Class State Teams Belmont 2015 - Team helpers please

#2 Postby Tim N » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:32 am

Hi Mike,
I would love to score for the Vic team, if I'm not available we might be able to spare someone else from the NSW team :lol:
Hope you can find some "reliable" help.
We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training. Archilochos 680-645 BC

BATattack

#3 Postby BATattack » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Yeah the crow eaters are in the same boat unfortunately :-(

if anyone is able to help out it would be greatly appreciated and I'm sure we can come to some form of liquid refreshment reimbursement for you skills.

Regards

Adam

bartman007

#4 Postby bartman007 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Thanks go out to Norm's brother Steve, who put in a fine effort check scoring all Tuesday. It took a great work load off our shooters. I hope you're not footsore....pardon the pun.

PS: i still owe you a beer or two, so let me know your poison.

=D> =D> =D> =D>
###

Return to “Events”