ROSEDALE OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Range Rector

ROSEDALE OPM

#1 Postby Range Rector » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:06 pm

FANTASTIC !

AlanF

Re: ROSEDALE OPM

#2 Postby AlanF » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:46 pm

Thanks for coming Richie - glad you enjoyed it. We certainly had a variety of conditions!

Results HERE

mike H

#3 Postby mike H » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Well what a shoot,looks as though everyone had a testing moment to spoil their usual form,many of the competitors are known to me so it is obvious bad winds sneaked in to spoil their day,score wise,but not the usual friendly competition of these country shoots.
The standout score would have to be Bruce Houston's 58.4 at 1,000 yards.Might be time for him to move to FTR.
Mike.

AlanF

#4 Postby AlanF » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:52 pm

mike H wrote:...The standout score would have to be Bruce Houston's 58.4 at 1,000 yards.Might be time for him to move to FTR.
Mike.

You are spot on there Mike. Bruce was on my target, and shot immediately before me, and John Eland preceded Bruce. John came up with a 46, Bruce a 58, then came my 51 :shock: . Even the shooters at the same time as Bruce were getting hammered! When asked at the presentation how he did it, Bruce was lost for words :lol:

bartman007

#5 Postby bartman007 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:41 am

Bruce.H showed us all some amazing shooting :!:

I was first down and shot at the same time as JohnE, and we both got a belting.

After getting a 3 for my second shot, I just knuckled down and continued to drop points :shock: However as has been pointed out to me since, at least all my shots went into the BLACK 8) Some consolation.

Bruce.H followed and shot at the same time as Trevor.R, so I don't know what Trevor was looking at, but clearly 10 points behind the Rosedale Master :lol:

It was a great day out, and well organised. A credit to the Rosedale Team.
###

Return to “Events”