Vic non Queens 2015

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

DannyS

Vic non Queens 2015

#1 Postby DannyS » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 am

With the Victorian Queens fast approaching, they may not be a resolution to the Queens Badge issue in time. I don't like the idea of boycotts, too many people put it time and effort to run these events, so I will be shooting in F class and encourage as many others as can to do so.

But maybe, we can still get our point across nicely. For instance, we could all wear a T shirt, brightly coloured so they stand out and have a slogan ie F Class deserve Queens Badges.

Ideas?

Cheers
Danny
You might as well be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

Barry Davies

Re: Vic non Queens 2015

#2 Postby Barry Davies » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:52 am

Definitely no time to have "Queens " reinstated on Vic badges as they probably have them by now ( maybe )
Look at it this way -- those badges which have " championship " on them will probably become collectors items in time, being a stark reminder of just how some people can be so easily lead into a pre-emptive situation.

We have devised an entry form for the VRA " Queens " which has all reference to "Queens " removed and is specifically for F Class. Any body that want one just let me know, with your email address.
The current entry form for both F C and TR clearly says " Queens " and shows a picture of a "Queens " badge, but unfortunately this does not apply to FC.
So, we devised our own.

OuttaAmmo

Re: Vic non Queens 2015

#3 Postby OuttaAmmo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:13 am

We could just call it a Kings.... :wink:

Return to “Events”