Targets

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

balcom

Targets

#1 Postby balcom » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:11 am

Ken,
You asked about what targets they would use at Warialda, they used a champ target but you never turned up!!!!!! :oops:
Total shooters were 41 on sat & a few more on sun, 7 open, 6 std,
The club went to the NSWRA and bought 300,500,600 targets for open, about $50 worth for a once a year match, I also done a poll with some shooters and when I put it together i will send it to you.
A two way tie for FO two day agg resulted in a shootoff shooting on one target Bisley style, very interesting.
PeterH

Ken L

#2 Postby Ken L » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:42 am

I sat around all day sunday waiting for a customer to pick up a $2000 shotgun who never turned up, so I re barreled a rifle while I waited

Shooting at Warrialda with the cost of fuel and being so close to Brisbane OPM's made the trip a lower priority.
:cry: I have to cut back somewhere.
Ken L
Well If they store the FO targets in a safe place free from vermin they will be OK for next year. Did anybody think about borrowing targets from another club. I could have lent you a set. If I had known it would be such a burden financialy.

balcom

#3 Postby balcom » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:51 pm

Ken L wrote:I sat around all day sunday waiting for a customer to pick up a $2000 shotgun who never turned up, so I re barreled a rifle while I waited

Shooting at Warrialda with the cost of fuel and being so close to Brisbane OPM's made the trip a lower priority.
:cry: I have to cut back somewhere.
Ken L
Well If they store the FO targets in a safe place free from vermin they will be OK for next year. Did anybody think about borrowing targets from another club. I could have lent you a set. If I had known it would be such a burden financialy.

Ken
I only reported what was said to me, you would have to talk to the club about lending targets and getting them there, I shot Std anyway.
PeterH

Return to “Events”