Newbies day out!

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

10FPAT

Newbies day out!

#1 Postby 10FPAT » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:31 am

Had my first go at F class Standard yesterday & despite the weather conditions had a great time.

Thanks to the members of the MBRC for making us feel welcome and helping out, Particuarly Gordon, Tony and PJ!

As a long term competitive pistol shooter I enjoyed getting down on the mound and putting rnds on tgt at long range (albeit "only" 300m) it was great to be able to put my rifle to use and I fully intend on getting back as soon a my calendar allows.

All the Best

Rgds Bill

Tony Q

#2 Postby Tony Q » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:33 pm

It was good to see you there Bill and i'm glad you had a great time. The weather was unkind but we do try to make up for it in other ways :)

We look forward to you comming back and i promis Gordon and PJ will be on the correct medication next time. :lol:
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

Paul Janzso

#3 Postby Paul Janzso » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:28 am

HI Bill

It was great to see you again, I still miss the pistols and the Nationals that you organized made me tremble with all those great open pistols. Maybe one day I will return as a vet.

I should have my Tikka Tactical back this week and it will be with me at every shoot as a backup rifle incase my open rifle fails. You are welcom to try it when you come for another shoot .

Cheers
Paul
:shock:
Time's a wasted wot's not spent shooti'n BARNARD 300WSM's

10FPAT

#4 Postby 10FPAT » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:04 pm

We would be glad to have you back PJ, always looking for State team members!

Would like to check out the Tikka next time I get down (won't for a few weeks yet) Looking forward to giving my rifle another run at longer range.

Rgds Bill
F Class Standard newbie!

[quote="pest bird"]HI Bill

It was great to see you again, I still miss the pistols and the Nationals that you organized made me tremble with all those great open pistols. Maybe one day I will return as a vet.

I should have my Tikka Tactical back this week and it will be with me at every shoot as a backup rifle incase my open rifle fails. You are welcom to try it when you come for another shoot .

Cheers
Paul
:shock:[/quote]

j.b

#5 Postby j.b » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:41 pm

Is that you MrWood ?

Regards
jb

10FPAT

#6 Postby 10FPAT » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:33 pm

G'day JB,
Thought I may as well give my Savage some use as well!

Can you walk yet!!

[quote="j.b"]Is that you MrWood ?

Regards
jb[/quote]

j.b

#7 Postby j.b » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:53 pm

Sure can Bill ,off to the Kimberlys in 5 weeks for a fortnight of pig shooting . I shot my Savage .223 at 500 a few weeks ago and did OK.

Regards
jb

Return to “Events”