Lockhart NSW Prize meeting

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

GC

Lockhart NSW Prize meeting

#1 Postby GC » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi Fellow Shooters
Just a preliminary notice re our forthcoming event. Can I request that you please circulate this amongst your mates.

On the 20/21st September we will be once again holding our annual prize shoot on the Lockhart range. Normally we will expect attendance by shooters from within the Riverina, Northern Victoria and other areas of NSW.

Our shoot will commence on Saturday afternoon with a long range practice at 1000 yards (all for the fun of it) and we encourage visiting shooters to make a weekend of it and stay overnight to enjoy the Lockhart’s facilities and hospitality.

You are also most welcome to attend our evening get together at the local Ex Services Club and of course participate in the fun & frivolity.

If you or members of your club are intending to come can I suggest you book your accommodation as soon as possible as beds are limited and I have heard on the grapevine of an Aircraft Fly In weekend at another close town which will stretch accommodation to the limits.

This year there will be a couple of changes notably inclusion of an F Open Class which we are trying once again despite only two entrants last year . The other new event will be a concurrent concurrent event for NSW v Victoria in TR and F Class. This was very popular many years ago for bragging rights so hopefully we can kick it off again

Also note on our program the Junior class event for newcomers (U18) who can use aperature sights plus rests as per F Class.

Program can be accessed from the NSWRA website

http://staging.nswra.org.au/docs/PM_Pro ... 092014.pdf

Graham Crowe
Explorers Rifle Club

Return to “Events”