Darwin Qns

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

balcom

Darwin Qns

#1 Postby balcom » Mon May 29, 2006 9:41 pm

Anyone going to Darwin Qns in June, wont get it any cheaper flying.
PeterH.

AlanF

#2 Postby AlanF » Tue May 30, 2006 7:47 am

I heard that the bloke who won F-Open last time has his rifle going very well at present, so I'll be staying at home :lol: !

Actually there are a couple of F-Std shooters from my range who will probably be there, in fact they're already on the journey, one with a car and caravan and the other in his own bus.

BTW Peter can you please get the full results for both F-Classes back to me ASAP afterwards? And while you're there, see if you can get the 2004 results as well. I requested them by E-mail to George Loch(?) a year or so ago but got no response.

Alan

balcom

Darwin

#3 Postby balcom » Tue May 30, 2006 7:56 am

AlanF wrote:I heard that the bloke who won F-Open last time has his rifle going very well at present, so I'll be staying at home :lol: !

Actually there are a couple of F-Std shooters from my range who will probably be there, in fact they're already on the journey, one with a car and caravan and the other in his own bus.

BTW Peter can you please get the full results for both F-Classes back to me ASAP afterwards? And while you're there, see if you can get the 2004 results as well. I requested them by E-mail to George Loch(?) a year or so ago but got no response.

Alan

Will try to get results from 2004. I will talk to Jan.
F STD is usually well represented at Darwin but open numbers are small,
2004 winner has a lot more bullets through his Tobler Barrel since then but it's going ok at the moment, dosnt get used much.
PeterH.

RAVEN

#4 Postby RAVEN » Tue May 30, 2006 12:42 pm

Good luck Peter
Cheers
RB :)

balcom

#5 Postby balcom » Tue May 30, 2006 4:14 pm

RAVEN wrote:Good luck Peter
Cheers
RB :)

Thanks man :wink: