Wagga benchrest shoot

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Chopper

Wagga benchrest shoot

#1 Postby Chopper » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Wagga two day benchrest comp is on the 28th 29th August, Sat will a Fly shoot , Sun will a group shoot, both shot over 300, no marking, no laying down,no scoring, all under cover , great club house, great camping, just thought i would run it by you FS and FO blokes, you have all the gear needed so maybe some of you would like to have a go and see how good your gear is, Chop.

mike H

Re: Wagga benchrest shoot

#2 Postby mike H » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 am

Chopper wrote:Wagga two day benchrest comp is on the 28th 29th August, Sat will a Fly shoot , Sun will a group shoot, both shot over 300, no marking, no laying down,no scoring, all under cover , great club house, great camping, just thought i would run it by you FS and FO blokes, you have all the gear needed so maybe some of you would like to have a go and see how good your gear is, Chop.

Also you may find out how good you are as well.
Mike.

blowemup

Details

#3 Postby blowemup » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 am

mike H

#4 Postby mike H » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Should be a good event, it is interesting to see a different style of target shooting. Plenty on that weekend, as the Explorer`s Rifle Club have their Open prize Meeting on Sunday 29th of August, at the Lockhart range. I am unable to attend any of them. Good luck and good shooting to all.
Mike.

Return to “Events”