N.T Queens. Congrats to Peter Drew (F std) and Ken Young

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

RDavies

N.T Queens. Congrats to Peter Drew (F std) and Ken Young

#1 Postby RDavies » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am

Just saw the results for the NT Queens. Contratulations to Peter Drew for his win in F std and congrats to Ken Young for his A grade Target rifle win. Lucky the NSW F open team have Ken Young as the wind coach for the teams shoot :lol:
Anyone at the N.T Queens with any more news or info on the event?

balcom

Re: N.T Queens. Congrats to Peter Drew (F std) and Ken Young

#2 Postby balcom » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:56 pm

RDavies wrote:Just saw the results for the NT Queens. Contratulations to Peter Drew for his win in F std and congrats to Ken Young for his A grade Target rifle win. Lucky the NSW F open team have Ken Young as the wind coach for the teams shoot :lol:
Anyone at the N.T Queens with any more news or info on the event?

Yes but not good news, N T cancelled F Open, I was the only early entry, others tried to enter the day before the lead up but was turned away, lucky I also took a F Std rifle, managed to win 1 range with a 60.5
PeterH

RDavies

#3 Postby RDavies » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 am

Jeeze I didnt know they were having F Open. If they were, I would love d to have gone, dropped in to my old stomping grounds while I was there. Oh well, maybe next time. If they hold it that is.

balcom

#4 Postby balcom » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 pm

RDavies wrote:Jeeze I didnt know they were having F Open. If they were, I would love d to have gone, dropped in to my old stomping grounds while I was there. Oh well, maybe next time. If they hold it that is.

It was advertised on thier program in black & white.
PeterH

Return to “Events”