NSW Match Rifle & Long Range F Class Championships

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

bainp

NSW Match Rifle & Long Range F Class Championships

#1 Postby bainp » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm

The NSW Match Rifle & Long Range F Class Championships will be held at Ungarie on Saturday and Sunday 17th and 18th July. All Welcome

Program and details of the Ungarie Range, accommodation etc are available from the Match Rifle website at http://www.matchrifle.org

Practice on Friday 16th July starting at 12 noon

AlanF

#2 Postby AlanF » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Phil,

You will see from a recent post that the Warracknabeal OPM is on the same weekend. This highlights the need for some coordination between Match Rifle events and OPMs when deciding dates. I'm not for a moment apportioning any blame either way for this clash, but can I suggest that Match Rifle events could be given their own section on the NRAA Calendar. Of course it still needs cooperation from everyone by submitting dates well in advance.

As it stands, both events are of interest to me, and probably to a few others. I'm considering going to neither so as not to offend anyone :lol: . Probably the best plan actually because both are about 8 hours drive.

Alan

Return to “Events”