Gosford OPM

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Matt P

Gosford OPM

#1 Postby Matt P » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:24 pm

All Sydney FO shooters, Gosford are putting on FO at their OPM, they will be using the Super V for both Open and Standard, I would ask everyone who shoots FO to attend PLEASE this is one of the last Clubs in the Sydney area offering FO please support it.
It's on Sunday the 26th of Oct, Kariong Rifle Range, pre entry $25.00 or $30.00 on the day.

Pm me if you require anymore details.

Matt P

Ben F

#2 Postby Ben F » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Thanks Matt,

I was going to post this after Sydney Queens but now that you mention it here's a run down.
Things will be a little different this year to integrate FO with other grades.we will be using super V targets scored as 6.1 as will FS.
FO will also be squadded with all other grades instead of being the exception at the end of the mound.
If FO is to survive at OPM's integration is deffinteley the way to go.
Gosford had cancelled FO this year but after coming to this arrangement with their committee we are there again.
I can assure you from discussion I have had with Gosford this will be the last we see of FO at Gosford if we do not get numbers this year.

Hope to see some of you there,

Ben

AlanF

#3 Postby AlanF » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Ben,

When a flyer becomes available, can you send me one please? I'll make it available on ozfclass.

Alan

AlanF

#4 Postby AlanF » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:56 pm

RDavies

#5 Postby RDavies » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:27 am

Better clarrify ,it is on 25th October. As Matt and Ben said, if we dont start getting some better turnouts, then no clubs in Sydney will allow F open shooters. Two new shooters will be there using my F open rifles, but if someone wants a shoot and doesnt have an F open rifle, they can double up on one of my rifles. I will be borrowing a 300 Short action Minimag.

Return to “Events”