LAST CHANCE F Class World Championships 2009

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

bennf

#1 Postby bennf » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:40 am

Hi All
well the team will be finalised in the coming weeks and I need more names especially F OPEN shooters.
I do not have enough names to field a team in F Open.
So if you have around 3 weeks to spare in July and around $6-7k to burn, then I would to hear from you straight away.
The nominees so far are of good calibre and I would like to hear from some team shooters keen to give the international scene a go. This is F Opens only chance to prove to NRAA that they should continue to support this type of undertaking so lets get in and have a go.

Talk to you all soon

Benn

RDavies

#2 Postby RDavies » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 pm

I would love to have a go, but new job, new house etc puts an end to much travel for me. Who have you got confirmed for F open?

bennf

fopen

#3 Postby bennf » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:51 am

Without coopting F Std Shooters into F Open I have 7 Nominated shooters out of the 8 needed.
I have 2 Good F STD Shooters who will stand if need be But I would like to take dedicated F Open shooters.
I also need Wind Coaches and Record Keepers
So if you know someone who is going anyway and could fill one of these rolls please drop me thier names and I will contact them

Thanks

Benn

VicMRPres

#4 Postby VicMRPres » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi to all

Obviously there was enough f open shooters interested for the NRAA to consider a team so where are they now, Hiding behind the couch, changed their minds, no matter what the reasons, come on guys and gals get behind Benn, because if you dont support this team you nay never get another chance down the track. I was in the planning stages of going to Scotland and Bisley when I found out about the team, I have put my name in and I Will be there. Dont spoil it for the rest of the shooters in the future by letting this and fyture teams die due to lack of support

Regards to all

Come on aussie's come on

Greg

bennf

Its official

#5 Postby bennf » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:02 am

There will be no F Open Team to Bisley.
F T/R needs 1 more good shooter. The 4 members of the team so far have won or placed in Queens, and are of the Highest caliber for a team. All I need is 1 more as I cannot take a team without a 5th member. Should this person be of high caliber I will be a non shooting captain and take the roll as reserve. So what I need is a committed trigger puller. Wind reading is not a necessity as we have probably Australia's best Bisley wind coach on board.
We also have James Corbet who has agreed to help us out on our lead up.
So here is what you need

$6-8k
A good rifle 308 maybe 223 with a fast twist barrel.
A good scope
3 weeks 12 Jul - 5 Aug 2009
A will to represent the country!

You wont get another chance to shoot a world championship at the mecca that is Bisley.

Friday is the deadline after that the team will be scrubbed.

Benn Farrawell

Return to “Events”