Bisley pairs Tumut

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

RDavies

Re: Bisley pairs Tumut

#16 Postby RDavies » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:58 pm

Peterla wrote:I shot Bisley too but not at this event. I just got back from the Euros in Bisley range UK and had a great shoot in some tricky conditions too.
Managed to scape in a 10th place in some very stiff conditions with the most of the USA Worlds team there too.
I was the lonely Australian but gave the local UK shooters a round up beating them all.
I will put this event on my calendar for next year. Well done to all that put on this event and those that shot it.

Great effort Peter. I had some U.K friends speak well of you. Good to see an Ozzie make it over to The Euros.
It looks like Tumut could be a twice a year event and maybe soon a few more small scale international style F class (and TR) events will start around some other ranges around Australia.

Maybe you could post some pictures or give a bit of a range report on The Euros, at Bisley?

DaveX

#17 Postby DaveX » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:18 am

Matt P wrote:
DaveX wrote:Sounds like it was a great PM and congratulations to Tumut RC for putting on such an event.
Just trying to understand why you where running with TR scoring instead of the Fclass scoring we normally see.
I do like this idea but I may have it wrong.
thankyou

David Xuereb

Hi Dave,
The scoring is as per ICFRA, our X ring is a V, our six ring is a 5 and so on, highest possible score for 15 shots is 75.15.
Matt P

Thanks Matt, understand now, cheers

Tim N

#18 Postby Tim N » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:54 am

The mirage would flow same value the other way and still zero change
I’m sure the mirage I could see was only a narrow strip with minimal impact on the projectile flight
We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training. Archilochos 680-645 BC

Return to “Events”