Castlemaine P.M

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Castlemaine P.M

#1 Postby Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:16 pm

Castlemaine rifle club will hold its annual prize meeting on Saturday 3rd November,

Format is 10 shots at 5,5,6, a little different from 3,5,6 like we've had for the last million years.

3 Badges for F open, and this is also a leg of the F open circuit,

3 Badges for F standard A grade,
3 for F standard B grade.
Cash for aggregate winners and second place getters
1st place medallion for all grades at each range.

$25 entry all grades.

Lunch supplied at minimal cost.
No competitor marking.

Hope to see a few there.

AlanF

#2 Postby AlanF » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:20 am

Thanks to Castlemaine for a friendly, and generous OPM.

Overall turnout was good, particularly as rain was forecast. F-Open numbers were down on last year, but considering that the Portland "team" didn't come this year, the 10 we had was more than expected. Geoff Wells showed up with his .223 to represent the BR people.

I can tell you that Jenny Davies won F-Std A, Geoff Auhl F-Std B, and Gary Hunt took F-Open. Hopefully Barry Davies can post full results.

It looks like we'll only have 6 complete the Vic Series again this year. However the average attendance at the series shoots has been well above that, and at the end of the day, that is what we want - more shooters at the OPMs. It was announced that Glenrowan will run F-Open next Easter - probably the result of some lobbying from Paul Read - thanks Paul.

Alan

AlanF

#3 Postby AlanF » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:20 pm

Here's the scoreboard courtesy of Barry (wait for it to load if using a slow connection) :

ned kelly

#4 Postby ned kelly » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:52 pm

G'Day All,
I'd like to congratulate Castlemaine RC for another great OPM!
I met & talked to great people, enjoyed some tough competition andgood country hospitality. To all those who couldn't make it, you missed a great event. You couldn't ask for more!

Cheerio Ned

Return to “Events”