SA QUeens

Results, photos of recent events, plan future events, let people know where you'll be competing.

Moderator: Mod

Tony Q

#16 Postby Tony Q » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:32 am

Welcome in advance to the SA Queens Marty. You will find we are a very friendly and obliging lot, so dont worry, if you do forget or need something chances are someone here will have what you need.

Tony.
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

Marty

#17 Postby Marty » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 am

Thanks to all.
Wonderful to hear, I'm really looking forward to both the comp and meeting everyone. I've said it before and I'll say it again, its the wonderful cameraderie amongst shooters that makes this sport so enjoyable!
Cheers,
Marty.

John E

#18 Postby John E » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:48 pm

AlanF wrote:Stop stirring John :D - and answer a question:

What are the ranges for the Vic DRA Teams this year? Some seem to think it will be 300, 600, 900, 1000 i.e. the 700 has been dropped in favour of 1000?

Alan

Received an email at work today from VRA, saying that it will be 3,6,7.900 yds as traditional. You probably have the same message. At least, I think that's what it said --- the reds seem to have clouded memory a bit. :? :?
Sorry we can't get to SA this year, but hopefully we can make it next year. One thing I have found out with having a new knee put in, is that they can actually get along without me at work.
John

AlanF

#19 Postby AlanF » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:06 pm

Thanks John.

I'll see you at the Bendigo DRA Teams.

balcom

ighters

#20 Postby balcom » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:03 pm

Simon C wrote:I have checked with Paul Gale from SARA and he has indicated that FS will be 2 sighters and FO 3 sighters. It was an oversight in their printing

For those who were not there, thr SARA did thee same as Sydney Qns, use the same print book as last year with the F Class program, they just dont care but when brought to their attention they stated at the begining that there would be only two sighters for F Std.
Conditions were the worst I have seen for many years, wind, rain, dust & for someone from the north, bloody cold.
Cheers PeterH

Return to “Events”