MY F/TR Rifle

If you take a pride in the appearance of your rifle(s) and other gear, post a photo and give us some commentary.

Moderator: Mod

johnk

#16 Postby johnk » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Linda,

Never shot an Armalite or any rifle with that profile of pistol grip but they've always struck me as being somewhat uncompromising regarding the trigger hand placement.

Does it give you any concern in that regard? Is there any tendancy towards not holding the rifle level?

Thanks, John

actionclear

#17 Postby actionclear » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

I have had no issues at all, in fact this type of grip is more ergonomically correct than a typical wooden type stock grip.

Not sure what you mean on not holding the rifle level?

It sits on the bipod, and rear bag. Cant adjusted as per scope level. I don't hold the rifle at all.
Linda

.308 Scoped Rifle

Western Australia.

JannieSA

#18 Postby JannieSA » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Linda

I like your new rifle. Hope it brings lots of success on the target.
Will surely notice this sort of rigg on any range - very popular nowadays.
Good luck!!!! :D
Jannie Els
Captain: Protea F-Class Team
SOUTH AFRICA

Woody_rod

#19 Postby Woody_rod » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:34 pm

I suppose one could choose looks over function, but then there are some ugly rifles on the winners podium. People that spend too much time worried about image will never win anything.

fclass556

Elisio F/TR Rifle

#20 Postby fclass556 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 am

Some people just cant moveout of the 20th Century !! There are a lot of antiquated ideas regarding target shooting and in particular the equipment we use. I have just purchased one of these Eliseo stocks in fact the exact same set up as pictured. Apart from it looking very modern it is without a doubt the most comfortable and ergonomic rifle I have ever fired. More importantyly .. its a tack driver .. Looks aside. Try one .. you will be very surprised .... Linda, bring it over to Vic and shoot with us. I like serious competition ..

Return to “Photos of Rifles etc.”