New Barnard.

If you take a pride in the appearance of your rifle(s) and other gear, post a photo and give us some commentary.

Moderator: Mod

CodeBasher

New Barnard.

#1 Postby CodeBasher » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:00 pm

I've Just bought this new 308 Barnard/Madco combination from the Belmont Q-Store which is waiting for paperwork to clear. After the waiting periods mature with a bit of luck I may actually 'own' it by late March.

The president of my club put in a kind word at the store and I'll be able to use it when the season starts on the 16th Jan and then store it back at the store at the end of the day's shooting.

I can't wait to fit the Accushot 8-32x50 scope to it and see how this baby goes. :)

With the licence taking 2-3 months (should be 28 days) and the first PTA to then taking just as long(should be 28 days), a lengthy wait still stands before for me having only submitted my licence application just over a month ago.

Man almost six months from initial application to actually owning you're own bit of kit is a bit rich. Meanwhile I'll just long fully stare at my empty lovingly built home-made gun safe in my office. :)

Return to “Photos of Rifles etc.”