Long range gun

If you take a pride in the appearance of your rifle(s) and other gear, post a photo and give us some commentary.

Moderator: Mod

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
macguru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Long range gun

#1 Postby macguru » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:03 pm

300 WSM, GRS stock. Savage target repeater action. RifleBasix target trigger
IMG_0376.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by macguru on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
id quod est

cheech

Re: Long range gun

#2 Postby cheech » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:28 am

Very Nice , who smithed it ? What’s bedding method ?

macguru

#3 Postby macguru » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:23 am

It is pillar bedded and chambered by Matt Paroz. The stock is also very dense timber laminate. I am adding a tracking plate at the front because the stock is a bit narrow for my rest to give more stability, and i have a 1/2 kilo lead insert between the buttstock and adjustable rear buttpad
id quod est

macguru

#4 Postby macguru » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm

IMG_0423.jpg
stock now fits my shadetree top perfectly

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 7.01.44 am.png

500m with 230 bergers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
id quod est

Return to “Photos of Rifles etc.”