Barnard tube stock

If you take a pride in the appearance of your rifle(s) and other gear, post a photo and give us some commentary.

Moderator: Mod

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MacP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Barnard tube stock

#1 Postby MacP » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:26 pm

My TR rifle in a tube stock that I built as a prototype. Front sight is also a prototype that I have been testing. Rear sight is a Centra because every time that I build a rear sight for myself someone has to buy it. It currently has one of my sights fitted. Seems to work ok. Group was shot with my sight.
Tube stock.jpg700 m group.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fire Dog

Re: Barnard tube stock

#2 Postby Fire Dog » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:19 pm

=D>

MacP

Re: Barnard tube stock

#3 Postby MacP » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:32 pm

Apologies for the late reply.
No the lower has a locking lever.

1. Unlock
2. Pull butt to rear.
3. Pivot assembly down.
4. Remove bolt.
5. Pivot up.
6. Push butt forward.
7. Lock.

Return to “Photos of Rifles etc.”