CRM - Stocks, parts, scopes, new website and more.

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

DaveMc

CRM - Stocks, parts, scopes, new website and more.

#1 Postby DaveMc » Tue May 17, 2016 7:28 pm

CRM SUPPLIER NEWS - Stocks, parts, Optics, new website and more.

Hi all,

Just a supplier announcement:
We have finally kicked all our new CNC gear into action and are making stocks and custom rifles, parts and more. There will be many parts available for F class shooters and will appear on our new website http://crmgunsports.com/ - it is still under construction but we will be making and adding items furiously over next few months so keep an eye on it. I will try and make an announcement as we come up with new parts and designs. Part of the driving force behind the construction of these parts is PK's and my obsession with accuracy and precision and the frustration with the quality of a lot of parts out there. We hope to bring a whole new level to the manufacturing game.

Checkout the new stocks on the gunsmithing page http://crmgunsports.com/gunsmithing - a maroon and a blue one (state of origin!)- Vicki is parading the maroon rifle one in Townsville this week (and did very well today I here!). We are now open for business for custom rifles and more.

Optics will feature heavily in our online store and with the in house collimator and testing equipment we hope to be a one stop shop for all your optics needs.

The Norma brass is on a truck to the store and I will upload as soon as it arrives.

Cheers, and we look forward to welcoming you all as customers.
Dave McNamara

Josh Cox

Re: CRM - Stocks, parts, scopes, new website and more.

#2 Postby Josh Cox » Tue May 24, 2016 9:16 pm

RDavies

#3 Postby RDavies » Tue May 24, 2016 10:20 pm

I was wondering what the stocks looked like. The links on Daves post don't work.

Razer

#4 Postby Razer » Tue May 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Worked for me and this is the link from my address bar, is same as posted by DaveMc.

http://crmgunsports.com/

ShaneG

#5 Postby ShaneG » Wed May 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi Rod
Vicki and I had the first two of our new laminated stocks on the mound.
The design Vicki has can be FO or F/TR.
Tracks well and soft to shoot.
Target board was her score at 900M on the Tuesday 17th May at Townsville.
I took a brand new barrel which broke a golden rule and bit back!!
I changed tune every range and by last day of Queens got close with 59.5 at 900M.
Great conditions to check gear with excellent sighting and little wind last 2 days!
Cheers
Shane

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”