Screen printed aiming marks available

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

ger

Screen printed aiming marks available

#1 Postby ger » Sun May 26, 2013 10:58 am

One of the chores of target rifle shooting has been, apparently, the job of fixing of large paper aiming marks to backing sheets - generally (but not always) cardboard or corflute. Those who do not make up targets probably do not fully appreciate the effort that goes into aligning two or four sections of a circle over 1 metre in diameter using various gluing concoctions. For those who do make up aiming marks, well, this may make life a little easier!

As a result of feedback and requests from my ET customers - especially the F class shooters - I decided to have manufactured the ICFRA aiming marks we use from 300Y/M through to 1000Y/900M. They conform with SSR's with the exception that there is a 10mm white dot in the centre, requested by my F-class users. (This is easily removed with a black patch).

These aiming marks are now available from Ozscore.

They are screen printed onto 5mm corflute. The 300 & 400 sheets are 90x90cm square and the rest are 120x120cm square. They are suitable for use with both manual and (depending on your target configuration) electronic targets. The black ink results in a very dark contrasting sight image on a white background ideal for TR shooters as well.

The sheets are intended to be attached to the main target face using 50mm wide velcro - also available from Ozscore if required.

For the time being paper stick on centres can be used to cover shot out centres but we are addressing this also.

If anyone is interested and would like additional information, please contact me by PM or email. Some additional details including photos will be posted on the Ozscore website shortly.

Geoff Roberts
Ozscore Target Systems
info@ozscore.com.au

bobeager

Screen printed aiming marks

#2 Postby bobeager » Sun May 26, 2013 4:31 pm

On behalf of those at our Club to whom it falls the task of making up aiming marks and setting up the targets each week...

THEY ARE BRILLIANT.

(note we are a 99% F Class Club)

Gadget

#3 Postby Gadget » Sun May 26, 2013 5:24 pm

+1 for the Ozscore corflute

DaveMc

#4 Postby DaveMc » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:07 am

We received some of these for trial up here in Cairns and without doubt they are brilliant. This will save a lot of target maintenance cost and time for everyone. I would be surprised if we don't see these in all clubs in the very near future (manual or electronic) and hope the state stores take a good look.

Get printing Geoff bloody brilliant =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”