Truefit Precision Rifle Stocks

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

Aubrey

Truefit Precision Rifle Stocks

#1 Postby Aubrey » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Photos here:
https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/1071 ... 3044880833

CNC machined from single billet
Integral V-block - Barnard P and and Anschutz so far.
Adjustable pistol grip - length of pull, rotate and cant
Adjustable cheekpiece, height, offset with flip up cheekpiece
Select centre, left or right offset on stock.
Adjustable butt plate with Anschutz recoil pad
Integral accessory rail
Rear bag rider for F Class.
Can be anodised or polished aluminium.

Made to order in Sydney
Retail for $1250.00 excl GST and postage

Contact Alan Forbes: 0432 977 821 or alanforbes1 at gmail.com
Aubrey Sonnenberg
Concord RC, Sydney
Accurise: Aim for Accuracy!

Tman

#2 Postby Tman » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:19 am

I got one of these stocks earlier in the week, with a bead finish to reduce glare, I will probably get a clear coat anodised finish over it later, there are colour anodised finishes available as well. Very impressive, some bugs to work out with position and trigger adjustment but is looking very positive. Now I have to work up a load to suit. Measured this against my Omark setup and there was not much difference between the two dimensionally, but now I have more adjustment available, so that the rifle fits me instead of me fitting to the rifle. I have put a new Barnard action and True-flite barrel into it, and see where it takes me. I will convert my Omark back to a TR rifle, and use this for F-Class. The new rig put together is the following, new stock, Barnard action in 308, with a 30" True-flite barrel, Davies Bipod, Nightforce 8-32x56 BR scope and Protector rear bag. I will post pictures in the near future. Great work by Mssrs. Forbes and Macintosh on this, and also Brian for his work on the action. Many thanks guys, means a lot to me for all your help.

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”